Be swept away by enthusiastic ornithology guides who are also experts in biology and history to discover this unique archipelago.
Maison du Marais
Inside the walls of Maison du Marais, an exhibition room presents wildlife and flora in scientific, cultural and artistic settings. The exhibit is temporary and changes every year. A boutique and picnic area are available on the site.
Packages are available with camping at Chenal-du-Moine located 5 km from Maison du Marais.
- Hiking trail of 2.6 km with interpretation panels: $1.
- Kayak and canoe rentals in the summer.
- Launching ramp for kayaks: $5.
Information for Marsh excursions
- From May 25 to September 2, 2013
- Departures :
- Thursday, Friday and Monday : 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday : 10 a.m.
- Reservations for groups available
- Duration: Two hours
- Capacity: 12 people
- Rates (taxes not included) :
- Adult: $32,18
- Student : $26,09
- 7 to 17 years of age: $17,40
- 7 years and younger: free
- Family (2 adults, 2 children): $81,77
- Group : $321,81