For those who love bird watching, nature and history: discover biodiversity that is unique in the world, admire the famous lighthouse on Île du Moine and experience the mysterious ambiance in the channels between the hundreds of islands in the archipelago. A must see!
- May, June, September and October: on reservation
- July and August: Every day, 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Rates (taxes non included):
- Adult: $34,75
- 7 to 17 years to age: $20
- 3 to 6 years of age: $10
- Maximum: 12 people
- Including a visit to the exhibitions at the Biophare.